Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gives You Anxiety Relief Without Pills or Therapy

Here's an interesting fact about anxiety and panic attacks: Did you know that just like the hiccups, doctors still can't agree exactly why they happen to you?

And did you also know there's a 60-second solution to panic and anxiety that you can do anywhere? Yes, it takes you just one minute and I'm going to share it with you today.

Hi, I'm Dan… Until one day about a year ago, I thought I might be doomed to let panic attacks rule my life.

And I made this free online presentation to tell you about the one discovery about panic and general anxiety that finally cut through the confusion and changed everything.

Pay very close attention, because whether you've only had one or two "attacks" so far… or even if you've been having them for years and it seems like a life sentence you'll never escape from…
You're about to discover one weird thing that panic, anxiety
and the hiccups – yes, the hiccups – have in common
that goes right back to the stone age.

You'll also discover how by combining an obscure secret about the body hidden in this statue with something in this child's drawing… You can get immediate relief from any panic or anxiety attack, anywhere, anytime… in 60 seconds or less.

That's right – just one little trick that takes you just 60 seconds, and stops your panic or anxiety attack before it starts, or anyone around you even notices. All without a single bill from a doctor or psychiatrist or a single trip to the pharmacy.

Already, this information you're reading right now has helped so many people… In fact Gail says, "Thank you so much for this informative video. I never knew the real cause of panic disorder and now I'm on my way to panic-free."

Bob says, "This presentation was worth literally thousands of dollars in medication bills"… And Michelle says, "I was convinced I'd need months of therapy to get to the bottom of my general anxiety until I watched your video. I can't thank you enough"…

Now, just fair warning, I can't promise you how long I'll be able to keep this information online. I'm an average guy with a family and a job, and if it starts getting too much attention, I might have to take it down. So please read it now, while you can.

Because the fact that you're here on this page tells me you may have already reached a point where you feel your anxiety is not going away on its own… or you fear it's getting worse and worse.

And I don't want you to go one more day allowing anxiety to make your life smaller… as it keeps you from enjoying everything from your work to the company of your friends and family.

It's important for you to know that you are not "cracking up". You will not be stuck like this forever. And yes, you deserve to live your life without dreading in the back of your mind when or where you'll feel panic happening again… and again feel helpless to stop it.

I know how you feel because I have been there myself. I understand what you're going through. How alienated you feel from the people closest to you. They try to understand, but it's easy to see how frustrated they can get with you.

Other people may be able to shake a bad mood by putting on happy music or forcing themselves to smile... but this is not a mood... this is something far different. And those who haven't felt it simply cannot relate.
So what's this secret you're about to discover that let me
put panic attacks behind me, and get my life back?

Believe it or not, it all started with a seatbelt, a kind stranger on an airplane, and a business card I almost threw away. I'll tell you that story in just a second. First, let me get something off my chest because it might frustrate you as much as it does me…
If you're suffering from panic or anxiety attacks today, you're NOT "going crazy"
or "losing your mind"… and you do NOT have a "mental illness."
bottle of pills

Unfortunately, when you seek help you may get the same knee-jerk reaction many people who have an anxiety or panic attack receive from their doctor: A hasty prescription for a bottle of pills.

And don't blame your doctor, either – it's really not their fault. These days, they get about as many visits from Big Pharma salesmen as they do from patients like us, giving them incentives for dispensing their latest "miracle cure" drugs…

And you know how they say when all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail? Well, you and me are the ones getting hammered…

Even though the American Academy of Family Physicians recently warned that the most popular "anti-anxiety" drugs shouldn't be prescribed for longer than 6 months…

The truth is, while some people truly do need some of these medications in the short term, you really need to understand that this does nothing about the root cause of your anxiety.

And if that's not bad enough… the "side effects" for some of these drugs are... ready for this? Panic and anxiety!

It's enough to make you wonder if some of these drug companies actually want you to remain stuck in a vicious cycle of panic and confusion in which everywhere you turn the cure seems as bad as the disease…

The good news is, the 60-second tip I mentioned to you got my panic attacks under control before I could give in to accepting any drug company's little bottle full of "help."

No comments:

Post a Comment